Raw material pretreatment. Crush massive raw materials (quartz sand, soda, limestone, feldspar, etc.) and dry wet raw materials. Remove iron - containing raw materials to ensure the quality of glass.
The glass mixture is heated at high temperature (1550 ~ 1600 ℃) in trough furnace or pool furnace to form liquid glass with uniform, no bubbles and in line with molding requirements.
Shape. Liquid glass is put into a mold to make glass products of the desired shape, such as plates, various utensils, etc.
Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, the internal stress of glass can be eliminated or produced, phase separation or crystallization, and the structural state of glass can be changed. Advantages of glass packaging containers in the field of beverage packaging.
1. Glass packaging materials and containers have many advantages: 1. Glass materials have good barrier performance, can be very good to prevent oxygen and other gases to the content of the invasion, can also prevent the content of volatile components volatilization into the atmosphere.
2. The glass bottle can be reused, which can reduce the packaging cost.
3. Glass can easily change color and transparency.
4. Glass bottles are safe and hygienic, with good corrosion resistance and acid resistance, suitable for acidic substances (such as vegetable juice drinks, etc.) packaging.
5. In addition, because glass bottles are suitable for automatic filling production line, the development of automatic filling technology and equipment for glass bottles in China is relatively mature, and the use of glass bottles to package fruit and vegetable juice drinks has certain production advantages in China. First, we need to design, determine and manufacture the molds. Quartz sand is the main material for glass, and other auxiliary materials are melted into liquid at high temperature. Then, we need to inject molds, cool, cut and temper to form glass bottles. Glass bottles are generally marked hard, but also moulded. Glass bottles by manufacturing methods can be divided into manual blowing, mechanical blowing and extrusion molding three. Glass bottles are divided into sodium glass, lead glass and borosilicate glass according to their composition.
The main raw materials of glass bottles are natural ore, quartzite, caustic soda, limestone and so on. Glass bottles are highly transparent and corrosion-resistant, and contact with most chemicals will not change material properties. The manufacturing process is simple. The shape is free and changeable. High hardness, heat resistance, clean, easy to clean, can be used repeatedly. Glass bottles as packaging materials are mainly used in food, oil, wine, beverage, seasoning, cosmetics and liquid chemical products, etc., widely used.
Post time: Sep-26-2021